Sunday, 13 November 2011

CURLY DAY~


SO, I didn't go to school today, I miss my friends, this may be the last year I'm spending time with them.
Last night, I dreamt about him. omg If only I can replay my dream , that would be so cool.
On Sunday, there was this guy , he had to take care of 4 of his younger siblings, so caring :')
btw, I got second for bowling yesterday. My brother won of course.
ON saturday , I was home alone w/ my mum, I asked , "Mama, kita orang je ke yang tak pergi?" then my mum replied "Ha'ah, daddy bawak rombongan Cik Kiah" . awwwww, my mum literally made me remeber my memories with my CK's.  sure we had ups and downs but, hey, you mess with them , you mess with me. I still have mixed feelings, and I hate it.  I LOVE MY CKS NO MATTER WHAT. 
XOXO, Hannah . :*

No comments:

Post a Comment